Want to know all about the best foods for helping you to feel energetic, balanced, empowered and confident?
Well then, you need to understand the foods that are important in the Power Energy system!
I’m delighted to welcome back Paula Sturm, dietician and nutritionist from Radically Nourished to talk on this topic.
In the interview we discuss:
- cravings for sugar and other simple carbs
- how to break the sugar habit
- the relationship between sugar, the gut microbiome and feeling calm and happy
- why artificial sweeteners are a bad idea
- good carbs – the ones you need to include in your diet
- the benefits of eating yellow coloured fruits and veggies
- herbs & spices that are great for digestion, metabolism and blood sugar balance
- why you should eat both cooked and raw produce
- tips to help you eat less by eating slower
My Blog, Boost your Self Confidence, has a lot more information about the Power Energy system.
You can also access this interview in video format on my YouTube channel.
I’d be very grateful if you’d give this podcast a star rating on your favourite podcast app, and also Subscribe to get lots more information about health and wellbeing!
Paula Sturm, RDN, FMN, CFSP is a registered dietitian, nutritionist and owner of Radically Nourished. She is also a Functional Medical Nutritionist and Genomic Medicine Clinician. She received her bachelor’s degree with distinction in Nutrition Science from the University of Minnesota and then continued on to the prestigious Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN for her dietetic internship. In a desire to be on the cutting edge of nutrition’s impact on health and wellbeing she pursued additional training in Integrative and Functional Medical Nutrition through Next Level Functional Nutrition. In addition to IFMNT certification, she became a Certified Food and Spirit Practitioner and her recent endeavor as a Certified Genomic Medicine Clinician. Rounding out these physical modalities she’s included hypnotherapy, NLP, and Theta Healing into her practice to address the energetic and subconscious programing her clients often struggle with. These dynamic methods help her look at the whole person; physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually to develop real personalized care for her clients.
Get in touch with Paula here.