In this, my second interview with Clinical Nutritionist, Holly Niles, we are talking all about Love.
Love energy that is, and Foods for Love!
You're gonna love it!
We chat about:
- the challenge of self love, and how it is seen as selfish in modern society
- green veggies and cruciferous veggies and how they are so great for your respiratory and circulatory systems
- the best oils to use for cooking and which ones to avoid, and why your oil should always come out of a dark glass bottle
- what exactly is oxidative stress doing to your body
- the thymus gland and its important role in immunity, and how to support it with nutrition
- breast cancer and nurturing the self
- how sharing food is one of the best ways to give and receive love
- the importance of gratitude
- how you can use your breath to activate your parasympathetic nervous system
For more information about Love Energy, read my Blog How to Find Love.
You can find more information about the dangers of plastics and storing food here.
For more information about using the breath, go here.
Connect with Holly
For the interview in video format, watch it on my YouTube channel
Holly Niles is a Licensed Clinical Nutritionist, Institute for Functional Medicine Certified Practitioner, Integrative Health Practitioner and Wellness Educator. Her role as Functional Nutritionist at Dr. Mark Hyman's UltraWellness Center offered her an amazing opportunity to learn from top Functional Medicine professionals and share her skills with hundreds of patients. This enhanced her more than 25 years in the integrative medical field and refined her hands-on approach as a Functional Medicine Nutritionist and Wellness educator.
Her other skills include: Certified Food and Spirit Practitioner, Professional level Yoga and Pilates Teacher, Yoga Therapy practitioner, and Consultant. She brings these diversified skills and a lifelong passion for integrative wellness to all she does across Clinical and Private practice settings as well as teaching.
Looking to connect?
Join the privateEvenstar Wellbeing Facebook Group to equip, educate, and empower yourself to get your energy and balance back. And keeping it that way. Feel free to check out our services which help to get your energy back in just 7 days.
- Complimentary Wellbeing Audit - Book a FREE audit with Arwen NOW!N
- Nourish & Heal the Whole You – health coaching
- Relax & Heal the Whole You – healing services