It's that time of year in Australia, when there are thousands of students across the country getting ready for end of year exams and assessments for high school and university.
In this interview I speak with Year 12 student and aspiring elite level sportsperson, Jackson Bardsley (and yep he's also my first born!) about how movement/ exercise is imperative for stress management and good mental health hygiene.
- movement and mental health
- what's so great about boxing
- what it takes to train with the 2022 Commonwealth Games in sight
- the relationships between movement and: food, sleep and surroundings
- why movement is important for everybody
Connect with Jack
Connect with Murphy's Boxing Gym
For the interview in video format, watch it on my YouTube channel
Looking to connect?
Join the privateEvenstar Wellbeing Facebook Group to equip, educate, and empower yourself to get your energy and balance back. And keeping it that way. Feel free to check out our services which help to get your energy back in just 7 days.
- Complimentary Wellbeing Audit - Book a FREE audit with Arwen NOW!N
- Nourish & Heal the Whole You – health coaching
- Relax & Heal the Whole You – healing services