This is an interview absolutely bursting at the seams with information about hormone balance and how it affects absolutely everything to do with how well middle aged women feel in general, and how much energy they have!
I am chatting with Deepa Kannan, from Phytothrive, who is an Allied Functional Medicine Practitioner and a Functional Nutritionist.
We talk about
- how Deepa's son's serious illness brought her to functional medicine in a bid to understand the root cause of his problem
- the link between gut health and hormones
- the common but unpleasant symptoms of hormone imbalance that society treats as a 'normal' part of a woman's life: bloating, immune system compromises, fatigue, decreased energy levels, fluctuating mood, and disturbed sleep to name a few
- how exactly different hormones fluctuate through a woman's monthly cycle, and how to best manage this
- the 10 principals of Functional Medicine and how these can be applied to Women's Health
- what causes general aches and pains in middle aged women
- how to manage unwanted weight gain or inability to lose weight in middle age
To read my Blog on Creation Energy - the energy of hormones, emotions and creativity go here.
If you know someone who'd rather watch a video of the interview please send them here.
To connect with Deepa: https://phytothrive.com/
Looking to connect?
Join the privateEvenstar Wellbeing Facebook Group to equip, educate, and empower yourself to get your energy and balance back. And keeping it that way. Feel free to check out our services which help to get your energy back in just 7 days.
- Complimentary Wellbeing Audit - Book a FREE audit with Arwen NOW!N
- Nourish & Heal the Whole You – health coaching
- Relax & Heal the Whole You – healing services