Want to find out all about the foods that will help you to boost and balance hormones, fertility, emotional stability, gut health and creativity?
This is an interview with Paula Sturm from Radically Nourished, where we talk all about the foods that benefit our Creation Energy - the second type of essential energy that I work with.
- why Paula is both a Dietician and a Functional Medicine Nutritionist
- water: how much you should drink, when you should drink it, why it's so important especially for weight loss
- fats & oils: why 'low fat' diets are not a good idea, what good quality fats and oils do in your body, how they are necessary for good reproductive health and also for emotional stabilisation
- omega 3 fats: why they are all the rage and what foods we can get them from
- orange foods: how they can make a difference to fertility and stress levels
- fibre: what is the difference between soluble and insoluble fibre and why is fibre important for gut health, immunity and reproductive health
If you know someone who might prefer to watch the interview, send them to my YouTube channel
Learn more about Creation Energy, the second type of essential energy that you need for optimal wellbeing.
Get in touch with Paula.
Looking to connect?
Join the privateEvenstar Wellbeing Facebook Group to equip, educate, and empower yourself to get your energy and balance back. And keeping it that way. Feel free to check out our services which help to get your energy back in just 7 days.
- Complimentary Wellbeing Audit - Book a FREE audit with Arwen NOW!N
- Nourish & Heal the Whole You – health coaching
- Relax & Heal the Whole You – healing services