In this episode, I chat to yoga instructor, Jolanda DeJong.
We talk about her long association with yoga, but how a back injury led her to explore yoga more deeply with yoga therapy, which eventually led her to qualify as an instructor, specialising in Yoga for All Abilities.
We also cover:
- movement and mental health
- listening to your body and using the breath
- being aware of your home office set up during Covid19
- Jolanda's routine
- the relationship between food and movement
To access the FREE 30 minute yoga workout, specifically targeted to boost Immunity, simply sign up to receive my 7 Ways to Get your Energy Back Ebook, and the yoga video is one of TWO extra gifts you receive!
And here is the Boost your Self Confidence Blog I mention at the end.
You can also access this interview in video format on my YouTube channel.
Connect with Jolanda.
I'd be very grateful if you'd give this podcast a star rating on your favourite podcast app, and also Subscribe to get lots more information about health and wellbeing.
Looking to connect?
Join the privateEvenstar Wellbeing Facebook Group to equip, educate, and empower yourself to get your energy and balance back. And keeping it that way. Feel free to check out our services which help to get your energy back in just 7 days.
- Complimentary Wellbeing Audit - Book a FREE audit with Arwen NOW!N
- Nourish & Heal the Whole You – health coaching
- Relax & Heal the Whole You – healing services