Tension is who you think you should be. Relaxation is who you are. – Chinese Proverb
At Evenstar Wellbeing we have a range of services that are all designed to promote healing through energetic balance, using Reiki, Seichim, Kinesiology and Essential Oils.
The work we do with you enhances your body’s own innate ability to heal itself on all levels – physical, mental, emotional and spiritual.
We also provide extensive consultation and information around what you can do to extend this energetic balance outside of the Evenstar Wellbeing studio, looking at the five key aspects of Evenstar 5 Star Wellbeing – Food, Movement, Sleep, Surroundings and Being. Our focus is on preventative and holistic health, as opposed to just treating symptoms.
We can help you to overcome all kinds of health and wellbeing issues, such as:
- Stress management – for people who are in a state of constant stress that’s mentally, emotionally and physically exhausting and preventing them from fully participating in everyday life
- Fatigue – sleep deprivation is one of the worst forms of torture! This is for people who do not sleep deeply or soundly and either find it difficult to fall asleep and/ or wake frequently
- Anxiety – for people who are in a vicious cycle of anxiety that’s impacting their ability to live a healthy and fulfilling life
- Grief and relationship break-ups – many people underestimate what a huge impact emotions can have on physical health. This is for clients who are struggling to cope with the grief and loss associated with losing a loved one and its significant impact on all areas of life
- Emotional instability – for people who are constantly irritable, teary, demotivated and struggling to get up in the morning
- Pain and chronic illness – all physical pain and illness has an underlying emotional cause. Symptoms can include anything from chronic headache or back pain, through to serious illnesses such as cancer or fibromyalgia
- Fertility & conception – for women who are struggling to conceive or have experienced difficult or traumatic pregnancies and labour and want to prepare themselves physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually for creating and carrying a new life
- Addictions and negative habits – this includes alcohol or food addiction, as well as addiction to social media
- Imbalance – if you feel like something or everything is out of balance or ‘off’ and you can’t pinpoint the problem, please get in touch.