You can heal yourself by making nourishing choices…
Nourish and Heal the Whole You – Virtual Group Online Program
The Nourish & Heal the Whole You Program is an 8 session program, with sessions held fortnightly, allowing you to fully commit to your own self-exploration and healing journey.
Human beings are designed to work and thrive in groups – tribes of like-minded people who can all help to nourish each other in a safe space that is conducive to growth and creativity. The NHWY Medium Virtual Group Program offers just this kind of tribe, where you will never walk alone down the path of personal development and healing.
Each session consists of 2 components, totalling 90 minutes
- a 60 minute virtual group Workshop, discussing each aspect of the program
- a 30 minute virtual group healing activity (meditation, yoga, energy healing)
NB. Recordings of all sessions will be available if you can’t attend in real time occasionally.
After the first introductory session, the remaining 7 sessions are based around the 7 main chakras – 1) the Root 2) the Sacral 3) the Solar Plexus 4) the Heart 5) the Throat 6) the Third Eye 7) the Crown.
What you Get
Individual support for your healing journey from Certified Food & Spirit Practitioner and Reiki Master Arwen Bardsley (as well as your fellow participants) including:
- Detailed discussion of each section of the program and how to best identify and manage your own healing and balancing requirements in each area
- Analysis of what this all means for you and your own personal journey
- Debriefing what all participants are experiencing throughout the program
- Learning from the adventures of others
- Knowing you’re not the only one!!
- An individual Self Care Plan developed by you during each session detailing how you can best continue to heal yourself using each aspect of Evenstar 5 Star Wellbeing – Food, Movement, Sleep, Surroundings and Being
- Nourish Your Whole Self Workbook from Dr Deanna Minich’s Food & Spirit Program
- Nourish & Heal the Whole You Chakra Balancing Book
- Nourish & Heal the Whole You Journal
- Access to Food and Recipe ideas
- Access to videos guiding you with nourishing yoga poses or other exercises for the physical body
- Access to guided visualisations to assist your journey with meditation
- Whole Self Questionnaire to track your progress throughout the program
- Membership of the Private Nourish & Heal the Whole You Facebook Group giving you access to additional information and a forum to ask questions of other participants and subject matter experts
Optional Extras (see costs below)
- Printed Documentation (receive all documentation posted to you in hard copy, NB this does not include your weekly Self Care Plan)
- Individual feedback and advice on the results of your Intake paperwork (Intake Questionnaire, Whole Self Questionnaire and Nourish & Heal the Whole You Journal)
- Private virtual or in person consultations to discuss your personal progress, challenges, successes and what you would most like to focus your growth and healing work on
- Private Energy Healing Sessions
Total Program Cost: $350
Preferred payment method is direct deposit.
Credit and debit cards are accepted but a $6.50 surcharge fee is payable
Optional Extra Costs
- Hard Copy Documentation (receive all documentation posted to you in hard copy) $25
- Individual feedback and advice on the results of your Intake paperwork (Intake Questionnaire, Whole Self Questionnaire and Nourish & Heal the Whole You Journal) $100
- Private consultations (virtual or in person depending on location) to discuss your personal progress, challenges, successes and what you would most like to focus your growth and healing work on $90 (per consultation)
- Additional Energy Healing Session (book in additional energy healing sessions – virtual or in person – at a discounted rate) $80 (per session)
If this Nourish & Heal the Whole You Virtual Group Online Program for YOU, click the button below to Register your Interest NOW!
If you’re unsure which is the best program format for you feel free to Book a FREE 15 Minute Wellbeing Chat with Arwen to discuss this further or send an email with your queries to: firstname.lastname@example.org