We are so distracted these days that it can be extremely difficult to tap into what is often our greatest source of information and guidance - ourselves!
Using our insight, intuition and intellect all fall under the energy centre of the 6th Chakra, otherwise known as the 3rd eye.
You may have one or more of the following physical conditions if your 3rd Eye is out of balance - either over or under active:
- Attention deficit disorders, including ADHD
- Sleeping very lightly or not enough
- Sleeping too much
- Mood swings
- Very good or very poor memory
- Fast/ sharp mind or slow/ dull mind
- Eye sight problems
- Eye infections
- Headache and/ or migraine
- Cognitive decline or dementia
In this video on the 3rd Eye I discuss how you can tell if perhaps you have an imbalance in this energy centre, and need to see it a bit more clearly!
Even more importantly, I give you lots of tips on how you can bring balance back to your 6th Chakra using the Evenstar 5 Star Wellbeing approach. If you prefer to read all about it, the Blog was published by Sivana East.
In the Surroundings aspect of 5 Star Wellbeing I mention that there are crystals and essential oils that you can use to balance your 3rd Eye, these are the ones that I recommend:
- Amethyst – mind balancing, addictions, insomnia, remembering dreams, intuition
- Moonstone – intuition, lucid dreaming, clairvoyance, emotional instability, insomnia
- Blue Quartz – concentration, mentally calming, memory
- Lime – will bring about a sense of peace in place of over-stimulation
- Mandarin – will help you move from feeling chaotic to feeling calm
- Patchouli – moving you from uneven emotions to peace
- Past Tense blend from DoTerra
- Clary Sage – brings clarity where previously thought was inert
- Sage – helps you to move from ignorance to knowing
- Lemongrass – will make you once again feel emotionally expansive instead of constrained
- Peppermint – moves you from lacking focus to persistence
- InTune and Past Tense blends from DoTerra