Terms and Conditions – Evenstar Wellbeing
By using this Website and/or purchasing Products from us, you agree to comply with these terms and conditions.
“Products” means products offered for sale on this Website, including essential oils, information packs, gift certificates and other aromatherapy products.
“We” means Arwen Bardsley ABN 40 297 272 877 trading as “Evenstar Career and Wellbeing Solutions”.
“Website” means our website, www.evenstarwellbeing.com.
“You” means any purchaser of our Products or user of this Website.
Nature of Information
Any information provided under this Website, including blog posts, are of a general nature only.
Use of This Website
- Whilst we will use our best endeavours to ensure that this Website is free from viruses, we make no such warranty that it is, and it is your responsibility to ensure that this Website does not expose you to any viruses or other code that is harmful or may cause harm.
- You must only use this Website for lawful purposes, which may include:
- browsing any part of this Website solely in order to view it;
- purchasing the Products.
- Email addresses, contact forms and any other communication forms that appear on this Website are for professional communications only and must not be used to send unsolicited messages.
- When purchasing a Product from this Website, the price for the Product and any shipping or delivery costs will be displayed. Prices are in Australian dollars and excluding GST unless otherwise stated.
- You will be required to pay for the Product in full at the time of placing your order. Payment is accepted by debit card or credit card.
- When you place an order to purchase a Product, you will receive a confirmation email from us. Your order is not accepted by us until shipped or delivered and we are not obliged to supply the Product to you until we have accepted your order.
- We may, in our discretion, refuse to accept an order from you if stock for that Product is unavailable.
- We will use our best endeavours to deliver the Product to you at the place of delivery specified by you within the time indicated by us at the time of your order, but we cannot guarantee any delivery times.
- You may grant us authority to leave the Product at a designated area (for example, at the front door) when placing your order. If you do, you understand and agree that this authority gives us and/or our couriers permission to leave the Product unattended at the place specified by you without obtaining a signature confirming delivery. In such circumstances, you understand and agree that by granting us authority to leave the Products, we and our couriers are released of all responsibility and liability for the Products delivered and left unattended, and that this responsibility and liability transfers to you on delivery.
- All risk in the Product shall pass to you upon delivery. It is your responsibility to take care when opening the Product or packaging so as not to damage it. From the time when risk passes to you, we will not be liable for loss or damage to the Product.
- If you have received a Product with a fault, damage or defect, please contact us immediately and provide evidence of the fault, damage or defect along with proof of purchase.
- If the Product is confirmed to be faulty, damaged or defective, we will exchange the Product or refund the price of the Product to your original payment method at your request. The faulty Product must be returned to us prior to us processing your exchange or refund.
- We will reimburse you for your reasonable postage costs in returning a faulty, damaged or defective Product to us, so please keep your receipts.
- We recommend that you use registered post or a trackable courier when returning a Product to us, as we will not accept responsibility for items lost in transit to us.
- We do not offer refunds or exchanges for change of mind.
- Nothing in this clause is intended to exclude any of your statutory rights as a consumer under Australian Consumer Law.
Gift Voucher Policy
- Gift vouchers may only be used towards the service described on the gift voucher and must be used by the expiry date specified on the gift voucher.
- To redeem a gift voucher, you will be required to present the gift voucher at your appointment or quote the voucher number upon booking.
- All gift vouchers are non-refundable, non-transferrable and not redeemable for cash or products.
- Lost or stolen gift vouchers cannot be replaced, so please keep your gift voucher saved or stored somewhere safe.
Booking Services Online
- When you book an appointment through our Website, you will be redirected to the website of a third-party booking agent.
- If you are unable to keep your appointment, please notify us immediately. Requests to change your appointment and/or cancellation requests should be made by contacting us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org, via telephone or SMS.
- Whilst we will use our best endeavours to change your appointment upon request, we cannot guarantee that an alternative or suitable appointment will be available.
- When you book an appointment with us, you understand that the appointment time is reserved exclusively for you. As such, please let us know immediately, but at least 24 hours prior to your appointment, if you need to cancel or reschedule.
- Cancellations made less than 24 hours before your appointment, or missed appointments, will incur a cancellation fee of $97 for Initial Consultations and $67 for Standard Consultations.
You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from all liabilities, claims, and expenses, including legal fees, that arise from your use or misuse of this Website or your breach of these terms and conditions.
Limitation of Liability
- Except as otherwise provided at law, we make no additional warranties or representations about the accuracy, completeness or fitness for any purpose of the contents of this Website or our Products.
- This Website may contain links to external websites. We do not control the content of those websites or endorse them in any way and accept no liability in relation to the quality or accuracy of any content on other websites or of any breaches of law by those other websites.
- To the extent permitted by law, we accept no responsibility and exclude all liability to you on any basis for any loss or damage, however caused, which you may suffer in relation to your use of this Website.
- Unless otherwise indicated, we own or have the rights to use:
- all copyright in this Website and its contents;
- all intellectual property, including design rights, in our Products; and
- any trade names or trade marks associated with the Products.
- You must not in any way copy, reproduce, replicate or imitate any of our Products or designs without our prior written consent.
- You must not in any way reproduce, publish, communicate or adapt any part of this Website, including any these terms and conditions, without our prior written consent.
- We reserve all rights in relation to all intellectual property.
- We may, in our absolute discretion, change these terms and conditions from time to time without notice to you.
- Parts of this Website may not be updated regularly and may therefore be out of date.
- If any part of any of these terms and conditions is void, then the part that is void may be severed.
- These terms and conditions, your use of this Website and any dispute arising out of these are governed by the laws of the State of Victoria, Australia.