🌳🔴 Do you have the signs, symptoms or traits of someone with an unbalanced Root Chakra (also known as the 1st or Base Chakra)?
How do you know?! Can see yourself in any of these areas:
– you tend to be overweight or underweight
– your skin is always red or always pale
– your immune system is overactive or underactive
– you have bone problems (eg. joint or muscle pain)
– you have blood problems (eg. anaemia, clotting)
– constipation is your norm
– you are always stressed over little things, or you are very stressed but too tough to show it
– you have strong feelings about the colour Red (love it or hate it!)
– your home life is very cluttered or pretty much non-existent or non-important to you
– you are very active with groups and organisations, or the opposite – you keep to yourself and are disinterested in family
– you attack others readily, or you often feel attacked by other people
– you have strong opinions, or you find it hard to form opinions
– you love tradition and tend to be conservative about retaining tradition, or you feel shame about your ancestry and ignore tradition
Find out more in this video! Or if you prefer to read my Blog, it was published by Sivana East.
To access my Chakra Balancing Tips for FREE click here !
To get to the Root of your own wellbeing concerns Book NOW for a personal wellbeing consultation!