Smack bang in the midst of the Festive Season and many people are still party, party, party! If you overindulge too much this can result in your precious holiday time being spent feeling somewhat under the weather with a hangover or two!
In this video I discuss:
- what happens to your body with you overindulge in food or drink
- what is a hangover, really
- 5 Star wellbeing tips to avoid and manage the symptoms of overeating and hangovers including
- thought patterns
- food and drink choices
- best types of alcohol when you want to avoid hangover
- liver support
- whether you should or shouldn’t exercise
- most helpful essential oils
The essential oils that I mention are:
- For digestive support:
DigestZen by DoTerra
- For hangover Relief
Peppermint or DeepBlue for headache
If you’d prefer to read the full blog, it was published by Sivana East here.
Until 31st December 2018 you can go into the draw to WIN a bottle of DoTerra Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade lemon essential oil here! Don’t miss out!