There is so much easy access to very addictive things in modern society - including social media and sugar (which most of the time we don't even realise we are consuming!) - that we often fail to think of ourselves as being addicted.
If you want to find out how to tell if you are indeed addicted to something - a substance, a behaviour, a negative habit - and more importantly the 5 things that you can do to give up your negative behaviour, check out the full blog published by Sivana East.
In it you will discover:
- the neuroscience of addiction (what is going on in your brain)
- why you may have developed an addiction
- foods to avoid, and those that may help
- the types of movement that are good to assist giving up an addiction
- how sleep (or lack thereof) plays a role in addiction
- the reasons why meditation may be the cure you're looking for
- the best essential oils to use to support yourself to give up
The video covers a lot of the same information as well, if you prefer to watch, rather than read!
If you would like any further information feel free to contact me directly.
To book a session with me, where I will cover the full Evenstar 5 Star Wellbeing approach to your recovery, as well as giving you some beautiful reiki healing, click here.