Tension is who you think you should be. Relaxation is who you are. – Chinese Proverb
Services to help you get your Energy & Balance back and Heal the Whole You
Here at Evenstar Wellbeing the work we do with you enhances your body’s own innate ability to get its energy back and heal itself on all levels – physical, mental, emotional and spiritual – allowing you to feel balanced and whole.
We have 2 ways in which we approach helping you to get your energy back:
- Nourish and Heal – a comprehensive collection of coaching services and training using the Evenstar 5 Star Wellbeing approach – Food, Movement, Sleep, Surroundings and Being – to get your energy and balance back and overcome any health or wellbeing concern that you may have. The Nourish & Heal the Whole You suite is where you are given the tools to effectively manage your own wellness into the future.
- Relax and Heal – where you are brought to a state of deep relaxation to allow healing to occur on all levels – physical, mental, emotional and spiritual – healing the Whole You. Using Reiki healing as well as other energy healing tools including Seichim, Kinesiology, Crystals and Essential Oils your body’s own innate ability to heal itself is magnified and enriched.
We can assist you to overcome all kinds of health and wellbeing issues, including:
- Stress management – for people who are in a state of constant stress that’s mentally, emotionally and physically exhausting and preventing them from fully participating in everyday life
- Fatigue – sleep deprivation is one of the worst forms of torture! This is for people who do not sleep deeply or soundly and either find it difficult to fall asleep and/ or wake frequently
- Anxiety – for people who are in a vicious cycle of anxiety that’s impacting their ability to live a healthy and fulfilling life
- Approaches to Food & Weight Management – if you have unhealthy or obsessive approaches to food, including what you eat, when you eat, how you eat or why you eat, or you struggle to maintain a healthy weight and you’re sick of dieting this is for you
- Grief and relationship break-ups – many people underestimate what a huge impact emotions can have on physical health. This is for clients who are struggling to cope with the grief and loss associated with losing a loved one and its significant impact on all areas of life
- Emotional instability – for people who are constantly irritable, teary, demotivated or struggling to get up in the morning, or for those who find themselves in a permanent state of emotional unpredictability
- Pain and chronic illness – all physical pain and illness has an underlying emotional cause. Conditions can include anything from chronic headache or back pain, through to serious illnesses such as cancer or fibromyalgia
- Fertility & conception – for women who are struggling to conceive or have experienced difficult or traumatic pregnancies and labour and want to prepare themselves physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually for creating and carrying a new life
- Hormonal imbalance – if you have a multitude of wellbeing concerns that you think or know may be due to hormones, this is for you
- Addictions and negative habits – this includes alcohol or food addiction, as well as addictions to social media or toxic people
- Toxicity – if you’re struggling to remove or let go of things from your life that no longer serve you including substances, people, experiences or physical surroundings, this will help you to cleanse and clear
- Chakra imbalance – if you feel like something or everything is out of balance or ‘off’ and you can’t pinpoint the problem, this will be helpful